When and why do our clients do business with us?
1. Frustration with their current advisor’s service, products, advice and/or fees.
2. They currently do not have an advisor.
3. The sale or transition of a business or real estate.
4. Receipt of an inheritance or sudden windfall.
5. Death of a spouse or recent divorce or separation.
6. Specific advice is needed for a special needs family member.
7. Complex financial situations.
8. Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance needs.
9. A desire to have a sound plan in place for beneficiaries after death.
10. An interest in building a network of professionals in taxation, legal matters, finances, and insurance.
11. They are nearing or in retirement and have a desire for professional asset management, advice and guidance from a trusted advisor.
12. They need guidance or advice regarding a substantial financial matter.
13. Facing retirement and need someone to help manage their investments and guide them through the next chapter of their lives.
*Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. Insurance products offered through affiliates.