Corporate/Business/Non-Profit Retirement Plans
The Pitti Group acts as a resource and independent advisor to businesses and non-profits that want to offer an important and valuable retirement benefit to their employees. We realize that you are busy running your business and don’t have time to ensure your retirement plan is up to date, compliant, properly designed, and competitive. We help business owners and benefit committees by creating a comprehensive process to help manage all aspects of their plan.
Our process includes:
- An analysis of your existing plan:
- Comparing your plan to competitors in the market
- Are your costs competitive?
- Do you have additional fiduciary coverage 3(21) or 3(38)?
- Gaining an understanding of your business, type of employees and their needs
- Selection of a record-keeper (if necessary) through a thorough vendor analysis program
- Investment progress meetings and due diligence
- Educating employees on an as-needed basis via online tools, in person meetings, newsletters, and third party marketing initiatives.
Depending on the employer, number of locations and employee type, we can offer group presentations live, or via conference call and webinar. We will also meet one-on-one with employees participating in the plan. We work with partners across the country for those clients with multiple locations. We are also affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, one of the largest financial services companies in the country with the resources to provide us specialist support among some of the most complicated cases.
We will be as proactive as you’d like us to be with you and your employees, as each business culture is different. Whether you have a SEP, SAR-SEP, SIMPLE, 401k, 403b, or Defined Benefit plan, we will work with you and your employees to help ensure your plan is accomplishing the goals it was designed to meet.