Matthew Pitti AIF®
Matt is a graduate of the State University of New York at Cortland where he majored in Economics. He has worked in the financial services industry for 20 years.
As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Matt's main priority is to place your interests ahead of his own. He takes time to develop a detailed and customized wealth planning strategy to not only fit your needs today, but help you get you to where they want to be in the future. His holistic approach encompasses many facets of financial planning to make sure your plan is the best solution for you.
Matt also works as the advisor for several 401(k) plans to support plan sponsors, address their fiduciary responsibilities as well as guide the employees is building individualized retirement plans.
After 10 years as an Associate Vice President at Morgan Stanley, he, his father and staff founded The Pitti Group Wealth Management in 2016.
Matt resides in Penfield with his wife and two children. He is very involved in the community and his children's schools. In his free time, he proudly watches his daughter's dance competitions and his son's travel baseball games. Matt also enjoys playing soccer, golfing, paddle and is an avid outdoorsman.
- Graduate of the State University of New York at Cortland
- Series 7, 31 & 66
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®
- Life, Accident & Health Licensed
- Our Lady of Mercy Advancement Committee - 2023 - Present
- Penfield Little League Baseball - Board of Directors 2023 - Present
- St. Joseph School Foundation President 2015 – 2022
- St. Joseph School Foundation Treasurer 2014 – 2020
- St. Joseph School Golf Tournament Chair 2015 – 2017